The Adopt a Stone program is a great way to help support Turn the Mill Around Campaign’s continuing efforts to preserve the historic Chapman – Beverley Mill!
Stones are color coded according to donation level. You can adopt a single stone or a ‘Family of Stones.’ The choice is yours!
Click Here to view a list of the stones that have already been adopted.
Need more information before placing an order? Click Here!
To make your adoption:
- Select the giving level / color of the stone that you wish to adopt from the drop down menu.
- Select the number of stones you wish to adopt
- Click Add to Cart
- At checkout under “Additional Information:”
- If you wish to adopt a specific stone, be sure to include the stone number (ex: B2323).
- Include how you would like the adoption recognized (ex: ‘stone adopted in memory of,’ ‘stone adopted by the Smith Family,’ etc.).